Monday, April 03, 2006

Yes!!


Wow, I can't believe it took me a week to finish Puzzle 17 of the Linguist List Lexicon Game! Anyway, I was kinda slow it seems...but at least "neither the last nor the faintest were we" as the song goes. It really felt like someone at the Linguist List was mocking me today...I finally deciphered the cryptogram that is Puzzle 17 this morning, and was on tenterhooks all day waiting to get home and put in the answer...and the server was down for a couple of hours. Talk about great timing!

If you're stuck on #17, big hints can be found here. I'm kinda glad I didn't see the hints before I solved it though :-) Of course, now I'm kicking myself I didn't solve it sooner. I got a lot of Perl practice in trying to solve it, too. Learnt all about hashes and everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger 鈦鍺達人 said...

雙眼皮個性化設計,完全突破一體化隆乳概念,在開始做隆乳手術前,醫生會根據受術者的意願和整體情況設計個性化乳房,乳腺假體形狀、大小的選擇完全按照受術者的具體條件,如身高、胸廊形狀、寬窄及胸圍、腰圍、臀圍大小和乳腺的實際條件等,並預先讓受術者瞭解隆乳後的大概效果,直到滿意為止。玻尿酸

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home