Monday, May 02, 2005

Perceptions of randomness: survey

Haven't had a whole lot of linguistic insights recently, so posting has been light. I've been working on writing up some notes for learners of Arabic. The notes are mostly for intermediate to advanced students. I'm writing up some on the verbal morphology right now. I may post them online when I'm done with them.

And now, to the main topic of this post. I've created a very short survey for testing people's perceptions of randomness. It consists of just one question. Take a look at it, and please fill it in. I'm using SurveyMonkey, and it's a free account, so I can only collect 100 responses. If (& when) 100 responses are in, I'll post the results. (I'm not sure if answering the survey brings you to a page where all the responses to date are displayed. I don't think so. Let me know if I'm wrong.)

Oh yes, one warning: the survey is image-heavy, and may take a while to load.

Click here to go to the survey. If you want to know more about the rationale behind the survey (and the correct answer), click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home